War Office Notice
The Fourteas probably the best Tea-room in the county.
- BOOKINGS ONLINE are for tables and number of covers only. Any food requirements need to be discussed with the attending staff at the time of ordering in the Tea-room
- Regrettably, our Emergency Evacuation Procedures and restricted space, do not allow the parking or storage of prams indoors, next to the tables. Alternative space is provided for them, outside on our secluded Patio, however no responsibility can be accepted for valuables left in them.
- Any bookings accepted are for a maximum 90 minute duration. Any extensions required must be arranged and agreed with the management, in advance.
- Waiting time for expected arrivals, is 15 minutes. Bookings delayed for longer, will be released, unless we are promptly notified.
- The Fourteas entrance is four steps up from street-level and there is no ramp! Once inside the lounge, wheelchair users are welcome to remain in their wheelchairs if they cannot transfer to one of our chairs.
- Dogs can only be accommodated on our patio outdoors, weather permitting.
- Specific tables or spots in the lounge or patio cannot be booked in advance. Tables and areas are allocated upon arrival, and they remain subject to last minute availability.
- Any Deposits paid are Non-Refundable but Bill-Deductible.