Staying at home for a date-night, or simply with our loved ones, in these challenging times, does not necessarily mean that the art of romance is fading, or whether the sheer showing of appreciation and love is old fashioned. Celebrating together, separate, or virtually, that perfect ambience can still be created by sending one of our Valentine Hampers to the people we love and value and make their Valentine Day, this year, an extra memorable one!
We are delighted, at The Fourteas, to launch our brand-new Valentine Hampers introduced for the first time, in a limited edition, for our friends and fans. Beautifully decorated with red hearts and rose petals, these Hampers will enchant and deliver a nostalgic -and delicious- gift to the comfort and safety of their home.
Filled with wonderful treats, designed to spoil someone special, our Food of Love Hamper
(at £65) includes:
- Our handmade, mouth-watering ‘chocolates of desire’
- Home-made cherry and ginger fudge cubes,
- Fruit flavored pastilles also produced by our very own Pâtissier.
- Two bottles (20cl) of Gold, top quality Prosecco to add value and elegance,
- A bottle of Rose essential oils, USA imported, just for the occasion.
- A bag of Morning Sunshine, our recently created exotic Green Tea blend
- A bag of our award -winning coffee
Alternatively, our Valentine’s version of our “Cream-Tea Box”
will also make a perfect gift at £19.40. Packed in a WW2 replica Gas Mask Box, our cream tea includes delicious freshly baked fruit scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream, this time also including the new “Morning Sunshine’ green tea blend. A gift to be appreciated by any recipient, irrespective of age, a symbolic reminder of some other type of a face mask, of another era.
William Shakespeare’s famous quote “If music be the food of love, play on”, is now humbly, but confidently adjusted to the wittiness of the Fourteas’ very own “If our Valentine’s Hampers be the food of love, eat on!”
Satisfaction is guaranteed in just the same!
Back to News